Saturday 28 December 2013

Blue Feet Acrylic on Canvas

Happy Holidays! I'm sorry for the lack of posts, my family has been under the weather this Christmas and things are just starting to get back in control. It's been wonderful hearing from those who received my paintings as gifts, and I am very grateful for the amazing support and encourage I have received throughout this past year. Here is a Christmas commission that I'm excited to finally get to share. The photo was taken on their honeymoon and hubby wanted to surprise his wife with a painting of this crazy guy. I had no idea what kind of bird he was or where the photo was taken, but he looked like a fabulous challenge. Here is the reference photo

 


He was so much fun to paint. I love his unique look. I went with a bold green background (out of the box a bit for me) and I think he looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment